Strong Sense of Hawaiian Community
Ko Olina, which means "Place of Joy," spans 642 acres on the island of Oahu along the Waianae mountain range. Once a retreat for Hawaiian royalty, today, Ko Olina features a unique coastline of more than two miles of white-sand beaches, four swimming lagoons and a classic Hawaiian ambience.
Located on Honolulu's sunny western Leeward Coast just 17 miles from Honolulu International Airport and downtown Honolulu, Ko Olina is an ideal beachfront escape on Hawaii's most populous island. Designed to accommodate four- and five-star resort hotels, residential, commercial and recreational uses, the gated resort community has a fully approved master plan and entitlements for residential units and resort or hotel lodging units.
Ko Olina currently features the state's largest private deep-draft marina; world-class golf and sports and recreational facilities; wedding chapels; shopping and retail centers; and luxury vacation residences, including the first new beachfront community on Oahu in 25 years.
The Resort Group has worked to enhance the resort's appeal with something for every age and interest. Ko Olina Resort is home to the following:
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Disney's first family destination resort outside of its theme park developments
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina, an integrated five-star resort and residential development.
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort
- Ko Olina Golf Club, home to the LOTTE LPGA Championship since 2012
- Ko Olina Marina, with full-service slips, fishing charters and ocean activities
- Ko Olina Station + Ko Olina Center, retail center with shops and restaurants
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, Marriott's most successful vacation club product